Main areas of activity
The company’s main focus is legal recruitment. I recruit for all legal positions, from junior associate to partner. I also support clients who search for in-house lawyers for their companies. Due to my previous work as a lawyer, I know the specifics of the legal services market. In my daily business I draw upon the expertise of a strong network of contacts.
HOW I WORK
I start working on the project by obtaining all of the necessary information from the client. In the case of difficulties, I advise on how to create a description of the lawyer’s profile and how to fit the new position in the structure of the existing team.
Unlike many headhunters, I meet with the candidates in person. Even the best telephone conversation cannot replace a face-to-face meeting. During the meeting we discuss in detail the candidate’s expectations, job profile, as well as the further course of the recruitment process. When a lawyer is based outside of Warsaw, it is possible to conduct a Skype interview.
I do not send the client a folder of accidental CVs. Typically I present between 3 and 5 profiles of candidates, who are the best fit for a given position.
Next I arrange the client-candidate meetings. After each meeting, I collect feedback from both sides. On behalf of the client, I submit an offer to the chosen candidate and coordinate the signing of the contract. Upon completion of the process I maintain contact with both the client and the lawyer. I provide the other candidates with relevant feedback.
As there are no identical recruitment processes, an individual approach is of key importance. The specifics of recruiting an advocate or legal advisor for a large M&A practice of an international law firm are completely different from recruiting of an energy lawyer for a boutique Polish law firm.
- Co-Head of a Real Estate practice
- Senior Associate, Associate, Junior Associate – Real Estate
- Of Counsel – IP/TMT
- Senior Associate, Associate, Junior Associate – M&A
- Senior Associate, Associate, Junior Associate – Banking & Finance
- Lawyer – M&A Tax
- Lawyer – Tax, CIT and VAT
- Associate, Junior Associate – Energy law
- Junior Associate – Commercial Lease
- Senior Associate – Corporate Law
- Lawyer – Data protection, GDPR
- Compliance Officer
- Head of Legal, In-House Lawyer
- Marketing & PR Manager – Tax/Legal
METHODS OF SOURCING CANDIDATES
- Direct search
- Recommendations from my contacts in the legal services market
- Recommendations from my candidates from previous recruitment processes
- Publication of offers (LinkedIn, Pracuj.pl)
I support my clients in developing a long-term development strategy and organising their corporate structure.
- the development of a long-term business strategy
- organising the corporate structure
- streamlining the flow of information and documents
- the improvement of communication, both inside and outside of the organisation
A thorough examination of the client’s needs enables me to propose effective solutions that take into account the realities of a particular business.
- develop professional potential, i.e. in which activities to invest one’s time and money
- play to one’s strengths and further develop natural talents
- change originally chosen practice
OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMMESDismissal is usually one of the most stressful moments in the career of each dismissed lawyer. At the same time, such an experience may provide an opportunity to revise current assumptions and reflect on the further direction of one’s professional development.
The purpose of an outplacement programme is to support a dismissed lawyer in finding a new job. The participants acquire skills that enable them to move around the legal labour market. The programme allows lawyers to significantly shorten time spent on searching for new employment.
In addition, the implementation of the programme significantly reduces negative moods within the company and builds a positive image of the client as an employer.
Together with the client, I create a programme plan that includes the number of meetings with the participant and their scope. The client receives regular reports on meetings with the participant, as well as the final report.
IN THE COURSE OF AN OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMME I
- help the programme participant to relieve stress related to dismissal
- help the participant to identify strengths and areas of improvement
- support the participant in defining key motivators
- help in the professional preparation of application documents (CV, cover letter)
- provide consultations regarding specific job offers
- prepare the participant for interviews
- provide reliable information on the legal services market and opportunities for further professional development
The programme strengthens the participant’s initiative to independently search for opportunities and find appropriate solutions. During the programme I adopt methods used in career counselling and coaching.