Privacy and Cookies Policy
Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. The controller of candidates’ personal data is Monika Pacocha, operating under the business name Monika Pacocha Legal Recruitment, with its registered office at Sanocka Street 10/22, 02-110 Warsaw, email email@example.com, Tel. (+48) 791 017 665.
2. Personal data is processed by the Controller in order to allow candidates to participate in recruitment processes in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27/04/2016 (GDPR).
3. The Controller transfers candidates’ personal data to potential employers as part of the recruitment process.
4. The Controller does not transfer candidates’ personal data outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
5. The Controller processes the following personal data, necessary in the course of the recruitment process: name and surname, date of birth, PESEL number, address, email address, telephone number, information about education and previous professional experience, qualifications and foreign language skills.
6. The Controller processes personal data until the end of the current recruitment process or – in the case of consent for future recruitment processes – no longer than for half a year, unless the candidate withdraws the consent in advance in accordance with the procedure set out in point 8 of the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
7. The candidate has the right to access his/her data, rectify or delete them, restrict processing or withdraw consent for their processing.
8. At any time, the candidate may withdraw his/her consent for the processing of his/her data by sending an appropriate email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent by the candidate does not affect the legality of the processing that took place on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. To the extent that the candidate’s personal data is processed on the basis of consent, the candidate has the right to receive that personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. The candidate may transmit this data to another controller.
10. In order to protect candidates’ personal data against loss, destruction, misuse and unauthorised access or disclosure, the Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures, consistent with the requirements of law (including Art. 32 GDPR).
11. In the event of reservations to the processing of his/her data, the candidate has a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
12. During the use of the Controller’s website, data from the so-called cookies files is processed. Cookies are small files of letters and numbers, which are used to collect and process data in order to personalise content, analyse website traffic and for marketing purposes.
13. Using the website without changing the cookie settings means that one agrees to their storage or use.